1. When you purchase any product (the “Product(s)”) and/or handling, delivery, assembly and/or any other services (the “Service(s)”) from Tin Shen Enterprise Sdn. Bhd. (“us”, “we”, “our”) on www.tinshen.com.my (the “Website”), you conclude a legally binding agreement with us based on these Terms of Purchase. Each order under which you purchase Product(s) and/or Service(s) shall be referred to as an “Order”.
4. You agree that we may modify these Terms of Purchase without liability and without prior notice to you. The modified Terms of Purchase will be posted on the Website, and will come into effect from the date of such posting. You are advised to check for updates to these Terms of Purchase regularly, prior to purchasing any Product(s) on the Website.
5. You understand that you must, at your own cost, provide telecommunication services, computers and other equipment or services necessary to access the Website. You must comply with all the rules and regulations that apply to the means that you have used to access the Website (e.g. Internet access).
6. We will do our best to check the Website for viruses but we do not warrant that the Website is free of viruses or other malicious content.
7. All decisions and determinations made by us under these Terms of Purchase are final.
The information on the Website is directed solely at persons accessing the Website from Malaysia. We make no representation that any product or service referred to on the Website is available, or appropriate for use for any other location.
In order to make a purchase on the Website, you will need to register an account with us. By registering an account, you warrant that:
(a) you are at least 18 years of age;
(b) if you are below 18 years of age, you have obtained the consent of your parent or legal guardian, or you are under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian;
(c) you are using your actual identity;
(d) the personal data that you have provided to us is true, accurate, complete, and current; and
(e) you will maintain and promptly update the personal data that you have provided to us in order that such data is kept true, accurate, complete, and current.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
We reserve the right, but undertake no duty, to review edit or otherwise change the Website and any information contained on the Website at our sole discretion and without notice.
The information provided on the Website is for reference only. To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim all implied and/or express warranties and make no representation as to the accuracy, suitability, applicability or completeness of any information on the Website. We assume no liability for any loss or damage arising from your use of or reliance on the information on the Website or for anything posted on or linked to the Website, including without limitation any mistake, error, omission, infringement, defamation, falsehood or other material or omission that might offend or otherwise give rise to any claim or complaint.
We disclaim any endorsement or recommendation of any person, organisation, name, product or service referred to in the Website. We further disclaim all liability in relation to information or materials posted by advertisers or sponsors on the Website.
We make no warranties or representations in respect of your ability to access the Website and do not warrant that the functions of the Website shall be uninterrupted or error or defect free.
None of our agents or representatives is authorised to make any warranties, representations or statements regarding any information on the Website and we shall not in any way be bound by any such unauthorised warranties, representations or statements.
“Intellectual Property Rights” means any and all intellectual and industrial property rights now in force or that come into force in the future in any part of the world whether or not registered or registrable and includes all applications and rights to apply for registration (and renewals and extensions of any registration) of such rights as well as all rights of action and remedies in relation to past infringements including rights in or in connection with:
(a) confidential information, business or trade secrets, know-how;
(b) inventions, patents (including supplementary protection certificates);
(c) copyright (including the rights to secure copyright renewals and extensions of copyright, copyright not yet in existence but that comes into existence in the future and all other rights of a like nature by law in force in any part of the world);
(d) trademarks, service marks, business or trade names;
(e) design rights, topography rights;
(f) database rights,
together with all other rights of a similar or corresponding character or nature.
The Website and any information available on it including, but not limited to, text, graphics, icons, images, software, source code and trademarks, are protected by copyright, design, trademark and other Intellectual Property Rights owned or controlled by us and/or our licensors. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, download, post, transmit, store in retrieval system, modify, alter or display in public or distribute in any way the contents or any part of the Website for any purpose without our prior written permission except that you may download materials displayed on the Website for non-commercial, home personal use only as long as you keep all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices intact.
All right, title and interest in the Intellectual Property Rights on the Website shall at all times remain the property of us and/or our licensors. You are not authorized to use the same unless you have obtained express written permission from us and/or our licensors, as the case may be.
You agree not to use the Website for any purpose or in any matter that is unlawful or infringes our or any third party’s Intellectual Property Rights.
When using the Website you cannot:
- interfere or disable any security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of the content accessible via the Website;
- give any false information in your account details;
- take another person’s identity without that person’s permission or misrepresent you are acting on behalf of a person, entity or organisation;
- use the Website if we have suspended or banned you from using it;
- send junk, spam or repetitive messages;
- engage in any illegal or unlawful conduct;
- modify, interfere, intercept, disrupt or hack the Website;
- misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, malware, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other similar material or by undertaking any other action which would harm the Website, any Website user’s equipment or have a detrimental impact on any Website user’s experience of using the Website;
- submit or contribute any content that is abusive, threatening, obscene, untrue, shocking or offensive;
- abuse, harm or bully another Website user, member of our staff or person;
- submit or contribute any user content without the permission of the content owner or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties; or
- submit or contribute any information or commentary about another person which is untrue, private, confidential or defamatory (including personally accusing another person of unproven criminality or serious wrongdoing which could damage their reputation in the eyes of anyone reading your comment).
We may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice to you, at our sole discretion, terminate your access to the Website (in whole or in part). Cause for such termination shall include without limitation:
- request by law enforcement or other government agencies;
- infringement of Intellectual Property Rights;
- discontinuance or material modification to the products/services provided on the Website; and
- unexpected technical or security issues.
By accessing and using the Website you acknowledge and accept that the use of the Website is at your own risk. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage or for damages for loss of profit or revenue arising out of any use of, access to, or inability to use or access the Website.
SANITARY & KITCHEN SHOWROOM
No.29 & 30, Jalan Sultanah, 83000 Batu Pahat, Johor.
No.46-4 & 46-5, Jalan Sultanah, 83000 Batu Pahat, Johor.